The Power Of Music






Whoever Is Interesting About A Collection Can Contact Me In


Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010898618685

e-mail : jsigalos@cosmotemail.gr

Sunday, November 15, 2009

V.A. - These Eyes (1999)


The eyes are the mirror of the soul
The eyes tell the truth when you know to read
The eyes do not lie
The eyes cast their glance
Good ... Bad ... Intense ... Quiet ... Restless ... Erotic ...
How many glances saves us from thousands of words?
How many glances substitute our passion for something?
How many glances hurt us? ...
Do not pleased us? ...
Do not passionate us? ...
"These Eyes Cry Every Night," says the poet in the title track.

The eyes weep from joy, from sorrow, from emotion, from love ...

The eyes that look at me every day, wherever I am, are in my soul ...

The eyes that cover me when I sleep, I adore them ...

The eyes that kisses me ... I touch ... those eyes ...

Tracklist
  1. Leonard Cohen - Dance Me To The End Of Love
  2. Frankie Goes To Hollywood - The Power Of Love
  3. Quincy Jones feat. Barry White, Al B. Sure, Jame Ingram, El Debarge - The Secret Garden
  4. Christophe - The Girl From Salina
  5. Harry Nilson - Without You
  6. Guess Who - These Eyes
  7. Stories - Darling
  8. Liverpool Express - You Are My Love
  9. Deep Purple - Lalena
  10. Simply Red - Holding Back The Years
  11. Tom Jones - It's A Man's, Man's World
  12. Marianne Faithfull - So Sad
  13. Randy Crawford - Knockin' On Heaven's Door
  14. Mina - Neve
  15. Tanita Tikaram - Twist In My Sobriety
  16. Milva - Non Piangere Piu Argentina
  17. Lucio Battisti - A Song TO Feel Alive
Download Rapidshare

Download Easybytez

No comments:

Post a Comment