The Power Of Music






Whoever Is Interesting About A Collection Can Contact Me In


Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010898618685

e-mail : jsigalos@cosmotemail.gr

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

V.A. - Rock Live (2000)



Find here my very first rock combi back in '97. All are live performances except Steve Lukather's "Tears Of My Own Shame" and Rory Gallagher's "Philby". One of the best live covers of "I Shot The Sheriff", even from Clapton's performances, is here from bootleg Live From Virginia. After this Slowhand sent his Stratocaster for service. Play Loud !!!

Tracklist
  1. Dire Straits - Sultans Of Swing (Live Bootleg In San Antonio)
  2. Dire Straits - Expresso Love (Live Bootleg In San Antonio)
  3. Toto - Hold The Line
  4. Toto - Don't Chain My Heart
  5. Peter Frampton - Show Me The Way
  6. Steve Miller Band - Rock'n Me
  7. Steve Miller Band - Fly Like An Eagle
  8. Steve Miller Band - Abracadabra
  9. Eric Clapton - I Shot The Sheriff (Live Bootleg From Virginia)
  10. Steve Lukather - Tears Of My Own Shame
  11. Rory Gallagher - Philby
  12. J. Geils Band - Homework

Download Rapidshare

Download Easybytez

No comments:

Post a Comment